modernbuildsProgress shot. Slatted walnut coffee table with maple thru dowels. Next step: Danish oil.
- lunchboxfabThat's a great look
- eckniveryIs this going to have a glass top or will it stay as is?
- robertjkellerLooks awesome!
- citrobas91Thats gorgeous already!
- tjtaylor22Looks amazing, is the video going to be posted on YouTube?
- modernbuilds@tjtaylor22 Yep, on Tuesday!
- modernbuilds@ecknivery As is, no glass.
- tjshannon87That's a pretty fancy pallet
- modernbuilds@tjshannon87 Thanks man 😂😂😂
- _dylan_nalyd_These are sick. Nicely done!
- calosandresgI've been following you since like your third video and man you just keep on getting better and better at your craft. This so so cool! Can't wait to make mine!
- chrsdxnDANG BRO
- camthegramLooks incredible, great work dude! Love the clean lines, reminds me of an Ishitani design.
- diegodsdchey men great videos and builds ! saw ur video, and I use a chisel to remove that extra glue in those places. I try to not use so many glue too
- black_framed_glassesI just watched your video! Maybe you could use a thin metal awl to carefully chisel it out? It looks great so far! Keep up the awesome work!
- mcgrub.fbDude I live 20 minutes away from okc and I just found out you live there!!!
- dannym817akatopicGreat video this week mike
- modernbuilds@dannym817akatopic Thanks bud
Log in to like or comment.