brutallyhonestbeautyAnnoying. There is still a lot of "ink" left in this eyeliner, but the tip is all fucked up. It stabbed me in the eye when I was trying to dot it between my lashes. I was hoping it was the kind where you can pull the tip out and turn it around, but no luck.
#bitching #makeup #beauty #eyeliner #bbloggers #bblogger #beautyblogger #beautybloggers
- beautyinajarnailsOuch! Can you trim the tip?
- brutallyhonestbeauty@beautyinajarnails I'm going to see if I have any scissors sharp enough. I guess it can't make it worse!
- beautyinajarnailsLet me know how it goes!
- thekentuckyasianThis is my favorite liquid eyeliner pen except for that damn felt tip fraying halfway through
- brutallyhonestbeauty@thekentuckyasian for this price it's intolerable to me. That and my oily eyelids make disappear in the corners.
- thekentuckyasianIf you're wanting the winged eyeliner look for a good value then I highly recommend getting a pot of cream or gel eyeliner and the Sonia Kasuk bent eyeliner brush ($6 @Target). The potted eyeliner lasts forever and the "bent" brush makes the winged flick almost fail-proof.
- sommercampI also am in love with the brush tip on the Kat Von d tattoo liner
- brutallyhonestbeauty@thekentuckyasian I have an elf brush like that. It really does work well!
- mrs_beaverhausen@thekentuckyasian I love that SK brush!
- thekentuckyasian@mrs_beaverhausen it's great, isn't it? Much better than spending $30 on a MAC or ABH brush. And the "bent" angle is like a training wheel for me🤓
- vanadiumvandalELF frays in like 5 minutes but the tattoo liner tip is still holding up surprisingly well.
- brutallyhonestbeauty@vanadiumvandal oh yeah I tried the brown elf felt tip once and it was terrible.
- sherininjaI love my physicians formula pen , tip stays lovely
- brutallyhonestbeauty@sherininja I want to try that one!
- sherininjaAt least once a month , each drugstore runs a PF deal . Just make sure to not accidentally get brown and then wonder through a three day out of town trip , why your eyeliner doesn't look right.
- brutallyhonestbeauty@beautyinajarnails to update you: I trimmed it and it was fine for the first eye and then frayed even worse by the second eye. 😠
- beautyinajarnails@brutallyhonestbeauty sucks! Do you have any other ideas how to revive it?
- brutallyhonestbeauty@beautyinajarnails no, unfortunately. I think I am just going to use it to label swatches on my arm so I can remember what they are in my photos. 😝 but I wouldn't buy this again!
Log in to like or comment.