jen_beemanReinforcements for Jon's sweater have arrived! Sadly the same dye lot wasn't available but these are pretty close. Going to knit a swatch in pattern to really compare before I get started. Hoping alternating rows on the sleeves works!⠀
#knitting #handknit #knittersofinestagram #owool #fringeandfriendskal2016 #jonsfishermansweater #knittingforjon
- jessica.mfFingers crossed!
- trangimadeI was in the same situation for my sweater one time! But I notice the yarn in skein looks very different when knitted so I hope the color difference isn't very noticeable for you
- jen_beeman@trangimade I hope that's the case here! When I lay one strand on the sweater I can't tell the difference but in the skein I can. Glad to hear you found that though!
- beachwalkercaBeautiful color and sweater! Good luck!
- paigelysdI had that happen with a lace shawl. I had 10 rows left and ran out. If I truly study it I can tell the difference in dye lots but when it is on not so noticeable. I hope alternating will work!
- fab126bvI bet alternating will do the trick.
- jen_beeman@fab126bv doing a swatch now alternating and crossing my fingers!
- jen_beeman@jen_beeman I'm hoping for the same. I don't think Jon, or anyone else, will really notice if it's slightly off 😬
- jen_beeman@beachwalkerca thanks! 😘
Log in to like or comment.