kristinm100Ugh. When sweaters are too big in the bust and it takes knitting the full fucking torso to figure it out. Even while trying it on periodically. Bye bye 20 hours of stockinette. But the fitted version of Sweet Jane is going to fit like a gorgeous glove when I'm done. And at least now I know that the other measurements are spot on.
- tanitisis😂 you have amazing determination!
- kristinm100I really don't. Well, maybe I do. Cuz I am DETERMINED to wear this freakin' thing, all the freakin' time, when it's done. And the original grey version (see previous photo of the "straight waist version") is so close - but just not there. Also, the reason the tension looks weired in the bust is because I reused my swatch yarn (which had been blocked).
- susanlcolemanNice colour! Good luck altering.
- kristinm100@susancoleman Oh, it's going to be ok. But this is where sewing has it all over knitting.
- abbie.mercurioWay to go Susan, I'm still laughing at the nice color comment. BTW K I agree nice color!!!😂
- stitchparadeFroggin to achieve fit is always worth it!
Log in to like or comment.