jewelstaiteThis is me acting like an idiot just so I could hear Ron Glass laugh.
He was the kind of person that remembered the details, that asked about your family's well-being. He hugged hard and often. He would laugh till he cried at a sick joke and top it with a worse one. He loved a Grey Goose crantini and spilled one on my white jeans in the heat of telling a story, and then just said, "Girl, those were ugly pants anyway." I adored him. Everybody did. I love you, Ron. Can't wait to see you again. "I don't care what you believe. Just believe it."
- captainken54No one could have said it better Jewel!
- skiptothedetails💔 RIP Shepard Book. We are rewatching Firefly in your memory tonight.
- biggredd1952He was good at his craft. Been a fan since Barney Miller.
- vinmac300He is and will always be part of the 'verse and he will be missed....
- blackskyradioA leaf on the wind....
- sayakaaw@miyakand 😭😭😭
- kuristofaI feel a great sorrow that the world has lost this fine gentleman. I will miss seeing him in new shows, but I'm so happy that some of his talented performances will remain in perpetuity for us to enjoy and remember. I'm glad you had a chance to work with him, it must have been a blast. Thanks for sharing this memory.
- miyakand@sayakaaw 😭😭😭💔
- pspecYup. This is the one that broke me.
- geeky_business_personThe verse lost a good soul. I may never have met him, but from stories like this, I know the world is a little bit colder now.
- mariems_q@deadcolt_prime awww man :(
- spookymamaThank you, Jewel, for sharing this. I am so deeply touched by your memory of your beautiful friend.
- nya210RIP! You'll always be Book in my eyes!
- squeakerguzzle😟 can't take the skies
- gamechangergregThis is an amazing post and pic. Thank you for sharing it
- taimdalaDear 2016, For the love of Pete, STOP SUCKING, ALREADY, WILLYA? Love, All of Us. (Jewel, thank you for sharing your story about Ron. It makes it all suck a little less. RIP, sir. You are dearly loved and sorely missed.)
- chadwick1224This is awesome. Wish I could have met him. I envy you for the best. Love to you all.
- creecher4Kind and wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing them with all of us.
- anniesmom214A Beautiful Man with a Loving caring Heart & Soul!!!! YES, Believe & Know with all your Heart that Ron is now in Heaven with all of his loved ones gone before. For many people grief is so overwhelming & disabling. Peace of heart & soul can be found by sharing lovely memories like the one above and hearing other people tell you nice things about your loved one. Jewell's story touched my heart & brought funny memories to mind about our Precious 31 yr old son who went to Heaven in 2015. Every day I Thank God The Father, Jesus the Son &The Holy Spirit for the Eternal Life thur Salvation in Christ Jesus. I Thank my Lord Jesus for Divine Mercy, "Love, Forgiveness & Baptism...
Log in to like or comment.