mariaybeautySo I decided to give it a try to the Shaving Gel to take off my makeup 😂 and guess what 😁 worked out pretty good . What do you guys think about this ?? 😁😁 #lashes #hudabeauty #brian_champagne #anastasiabeverlyhills #anastasiabrows #makeupartist #fashion #morphebrushes #wakeupandmakeup #makeupfanatic1 #glamvids #liveglam #wakeupandmakeup #allmodernmakeup #vegas_nay #fiercesociety #mua #discover_muas #inssta_makeup #makegirlz #makeuptutorials0x #makeupslaves #fashionarttut @glamvids @liveglam.co @1minutemakeup @makeup_clips @allmodernmakeup @makeupviddeoss @makegirlz #lips #brows @hudabeauty @makeuptutorialsx0x
- ashy_jIs this a joke? You shouldn't be putting that shit anywhere near your eyes!!
- ladysnow__This is stupid as hell & youre teaching young girls that this is okay. This is pointless. I'm so sick of "gurus". If you need attention that bad, I guess putting shaving cream all over your face is the way to go.
- hareem92This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Why do all these 'gurus' feel the sudden urge to substitute a product that is made for a specific purpose with something else? Face brushes and sponges for those boobie thingies and now shaving cream for makeup remover and the list just goes on. Wow
- detail_oriented88This is the dumbest shit I've seen from these fake ass gurus...like really stop it...I'm sure carpet cleaner will remove ur make up too should we try that???? Seriously stupid ass people giving naive girls bad suggestions that don't even make sense & will damage their skin....STOP IT !!!!!!!!
- elizabethspektorThis burns your eyes and only takes off about the first layer of your makeup. It actually says to not get this near your eyes so I'm just realllly hoping that no one takes this seriously.
- lindseyriha_I tried it for the first time tonight, it worked amazing 😍 thanks for the idea 💡
- koukla314You know nothing about skincare. If you did you would be embarrassed to even post that.
- angelesslunaa^ but her skin is very clear...
- ana_nickol@kaeli9 .........
- khawlasassi@mlle_nesrina @son_des
- infinitecherrymuaHI THIS PRODUCT HAS PARABENS IN IT I mean do what you want it's your skin but uh I'll take my skincare without ingredients that could cause cancer FUCK
- ehhhmacarenaacomments from a dermatologist: " I wouldn't recommend for continued usage especially for eye makeup removal. The palmatic acid, triethanolamine, isopentane, glycerl oleate, stearic acid, isobutane, sorbitol, fragrance, glycerl acrylate, and acrylic acid may be too irritating to the eyes or too harsh for the sensitive skin on your eyelid."
- shelbyann_beautyThis is a joke.
- ashliejholmesIt's not even the shaving cream that's taking the makeup off.... it's the towel. If you wet your face and rub it with a towel your makeup will come off....
- ms2kjAbsolutely not, the shave cream is not meant to be in your face, and you are clearly rubbing the towel to take the makeup off. A very harsh way to treat your facial skin not to mention your eyelids.
- lunanicoleskyIn what situation would you ever be so desperate to use shaving cream? Unless you are stuck in an island with only the opposite sex.
Log in to like or comment.