londoneaterHoppers, Frith Street, Nov2016 @hopperslondon
Bone marrow varuval with Roti.
Well now, I never thought I'd ever be spooning bone marrow over roti pratha, but here we are. Roti absorbing sauce and marrow, it all works. I love it. Some sort of murtabak goal here.
Properly delicious sauce, and I think their pratha is pretty solid here. My fav dish of the lunch.
Lots of positives (curries so-so though), can see why this place is so popular.
#bhgfood #f52gram #huffposttaste#foodgawker #thekitchn #feedfeed @thefeedfeed#buzzfeast #eeeeeats #droolclub #instagood #delicious#foodie #foodgasm #foodphotography #foodpics #foodporn#foodstagram #instafood #gastronogram #lefooding @lefooding #rotipratha #bonemarrow #varuval
- enginozgerfavourite dish there.. I skip the paratha and get this with an egg hopper.
- londonlaura2Really need to go back there!
- kojo_london*added to the list
- pepperandwineWorth the queue? Made two attempts but we were told there was a 3 hour wait both times.
- londoneater@pepperandwine I went around 1pm, and tables were turning then. Only queued 10 mins. I would never queue 3 hours for anything.
- pepperandwine@londoneater Same here, it's just ridiculous how people are willing to do it in London, often for mediocre restaurants.
- londoneater@pepperandwine totally agree. I hate the entire no reservations policy. It's the bad part of this trend based way of eating in London these days. Btw I've tried a hoppers a few times before and those times waits were 45mins. I just walked on by. Nothing in London is worth waiting that long for.
- chrisrosam@londoneater your pictures ! 📸 👌🏻
- londoneater@chrisrosam thanks !
- omar.qureshi@londoneater - you've got to aim for the less busy times and in fairness they do auto-text so many in the '3 hour' queue just give up. The wait is usually no more than an hour which I pass in the Crown or the Ship! The bone marrow is fantastic and a few other bits too.
Log in to like or comment.