darkgravityLet's talk about dreams. I have always dreamt of becoming an artist. Well it's just easy to be an artist, you just be :) However it's quite hard to put food on the table through art. I heard of stories of people doing really odd jobs in order to pursue their art. I feel really lucky that I get paid to do this now. I can still remember the first time I got paid for my artwork, the happiness that it brought me that someone valued my work the same way I did.
While we are on the topic of dreams, my ultimate dream project is to work on something for @alexandermcqueen . H.R. Giger and Alexander McQueen are 2 artist that I feel like I have very similar aesthetic with. Their works seems to be something conceived from a dream. I don't want to call them influence because my brain seems to be wired to produce something of similar visual aesthetic with them. I feel like their work is something I could have made. They are my soulmates :) Sometimes dreams are so big that you just want to pursue small dose of it. It's your way of earning it. If I'm really being honest to myself. In a perfect world, I would want to be one of the creatives for @alexandermcqueen and wear nothing but their work :) and don't you think this artwork would look good as a window display for them?
So universe, my friend, let's make this happen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
- darkgravity@hellokloh pm me for details :)
- thefuturishereawesome. i want something like this in our office.
- darkgravity@thefuturishere commission one already! I would love to have one my work in your office! :)
- mervatrkI really love your work ! ❤
- benjigooseGorgeous man! The type itself is beautiful, and then the craftsmanship... Flawless!!
- gokmenislimyeWow! Amazing work 👏👏👏
- jessebowserHoly yes 😍
- iamjpo_nycAmazing! 👍🏻
- floatysamThis is incredible! Amazing work :)
- alexaabad@ilseaharrison @miryorii all that. Cut. Paper.
- christoph_geyThe human laser cutter 😋 It looks really nice!
Log in to like or comment.