fitnesspainfree2 Drills For Those Whose Elbows Drop During Heavy Squats and Cleans. [link in bio]. Elbows dropping in a heavy clean can occur for several reasons:
1) Poor front rack and thoracic mobility
2) Poor strength and endurance in the thoracic extensors
3) Poor starting position - take each lift from the rack with an extended t-spine position
4) Poor mobility downstream - think ankles and hips
5) Posterior Chain Dominant Strength - If you're strongest with a forward torso inclination then you'll adopt this position when the weights get heavy
Big Black Friday sale going on currently at FPF [link in bio] with 30% off all products to clean up your Olympic lifts. @powermonkeyfitness @championptp @shift_movementscience #reebok #teamreebok #physicaltherapy #olympiclifting #cleanandjerk #mobility #fitnesspainfree
- davidmcminnEww, those kb walks.. @lilylectric
- jewps508@bootlegspealler thanks Cody!
- fezjinglesI should try this
- fitnesspainfree@fezjingles ya you should
- lilylectric@davidmcminn 😬 blehhh, should definitely use these. So should you, @jrg_race, you need that t-spine work!
- tom_holmes@mikelewis_89 @gcrabbers
- coreyhannula.cc@reiter63torquesc for People who have trouble keeping elbows up.
- prehab2performThese are fantastic. Great for the core as well
- fitnesspainfree@prehab2perform great point!
- verorpof👏 👏 👏
- fitnesspainfree@verorpof thanks!
- pursueptnow@themattyprofessor_brah @enicolas @andrewmcdonnell
Log in to like or comment.