rainforestalliance@felipemesafoto for @rainforestalliance: Stick insect. One of the things I love about the Colombian Amazon, is that insects are twice as big and colorful than any other place I've been to. In these jungles, most of the wild life activity takes place during the night, and that's why many of my pictures have a black background. #FollowTheFrog #Rainforestalliance #IGtakeover #rainforest #conservation #colombia #amazon
- fairystringlightVery cool
- glotexans2015Whoa how magnificent.
- xhenao69Huyyy que nota!!!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 @felipemesafoto
- avion_phillipsI am a lover of stick insects, do you know what species this is?
- felipemesafoto@avion_phillips I showed this stick insect to a specialist and he wasn't able to identify it. 😖
- avion_phillips@felipemesafoto woah you may be on to something new then 🤔
- felipemesafoto@avion_phillips It's not the first time this has happened to me. When I can't identify a specie I always go the specialists. What's exiting about this, is that many new species are yet to be discovered, we have a lot to learn from rainforests and other intricate ecosystems.
- avion_phillips@felipemesafoto it is wonderful to hear that you see so many strange and possibly new creatures! You are so right there is so so much about our rainforests that we have yet to discover!
Log in to like or comment.