just.the.goodsYou may have noticed that Just the Goods products never go on sale. Why is that? Because I do something a little unusual -- I offer public wholesale pricing year 'round. This means #justthegoods #handmade #vegan #crueltyfree #skincare products are always priced are as low as they can be while still sustainable for a one person operation. This furthermore means you never have to wait or plan your purchases around anything other your own schedule / needs. So, what a great time to #buynothingday?
Since the day I launched #Justthegoods 7.5 years ago, it has been my goal to make #naturalskincare as affordable as possible because I’m uncomfortable with the excessive profit margins associated with so-called #luxury #lifestyle products, and I want people to know they really do have a choice for healthier skincare, free from any #marketing gimmicks 😉.
I know this won't be an active link, but I'm still going to share this for additional information -- a summary of how JTG products are priced: https://justthegoods.net/pages/how-are-just-the-goods-products-priced 😊
Thank you to everyone who has asked about #sale pricing and/or #couponcodes this past week -- I appreciate your interest and diligence, but I've got your back all the time, not just this #weekend 😉
Ps. Folks in the #UnitedStates may be interested to know that since the #Canadian dollar is worth approximately 25% less than the US dollar, you are already automatically getting 25% off the published rates, so that's a pretty good sale right there, too 😁 *lol*
#vegansofig #veganskincare #plantpowered #plantbased #safecosmetics #natural #ewgverified #reallife #blackfriday #cybermonday
- just.the.goods❤ we are of the same mind, @theholymountainist 😊 omg, I wish he could have made dune -- Salvador Dali for $100,000/hr would have been worth it 😉😉😉 and thank you again re jtg ... I'm smiling that kind of "ooh oh, my face is starting to hurt now" smile ;)
- fatlyesoapThis is how all business should operate! You make amazing things. Thanks so much Milena ❤️
- claire.loucksI love your products and the philosophy behind them. We're bombarded with messages telling us to buy and consume, especially this time of year, but it's so important to be aware of what we buy and why. It's great if you can get a deal on something you or someone need or something that will make you or someone else happy but buying for the sake of buying/because it's cheap is unhealthy, in all senses. Buy smart and buy genuine ❤
- norquequeHello! I'm not sure of you're read this, but the newest book by Elizabeth Chin, titled My Life with Things, is really interesting. I'm reading it right now and think it will be of interest to you too 💗💗
- just.the.goodsThank you @o_d_e_l_l_i_a !! :)
- just.the.goodsYou're the best 😸 thank *you* for always being so fantastically supportive and interested, @fatlyesoap 😘😘😘
- just.the.goodsSuch important words to live by, @claire.loucks ! I couldn't agree more that conspicuous consumerism is unhealthy, exactly as you say 👍👍👍 and thanks for your kind words about JTG, to!! It means so much 😸✨
- just.the.goodsThanks for this awesome recommendation, @norqueque ! I just looked it up, and now definitely want to rent the audio book to listen to at work!! 👍👍👍
- norquequeI really hope you like it!
- sandi.204I stocked up on products today not because it was Black Friday but because I happened to be at the Forks and I was completely out of my favorite moisturizer. I appreciate your business very much ☺️
- just.the.goods@norqueque still looking for an audiobook edition, but might be able to use text to audio if the e-version supports it :) thanks again!
- just.the.goodsAw, you're awesome @sandi.204 !!! I appreciate *you* 😊😊😊 thank you!!! ✨✨✨
- beauandluluSo excited just placed my first order! Can't wait❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- just.the.goodsHi @beauandlulu! This is so cool to learn!! I'm delighted that you are so excited ❤ I have spent this weekend working on the orders that came in this past week and need to be mailed on Wednesday morning, so I'm eager to start getting to work on your order right after that, whooo! 😊😊😊
- just.the.goods@christydeee 😊😊😊
- booch_girlJust used your lotion tonight in my dry dry skin. So nice and gentle. Love it!
- theporcelainbrideI'm in the market for a new cleanser- stumbled across your feed and really love it. Can you tell me more about your cleanser? I have combo/very acne prone skin.
- just.the.goods@wolseley_kombucha that's so awesome to read! Sorry I seem to have missed this earlier, but thank you!!! 😊
- just.the.goodsThanks for your interest, @theporcelainbride =-) I currently offer 12 different face washes for 4 skin types (each including a plant based exfoliating bead option). If you haven't already, I would like to recommend visiting http://justthegoods.myshopify.com/pages/choosing-the-most-suitable-facial-care-products-for-your-skin-type -- in it there will be information to help you narrow down what could potentially be contributing to skin problems at the moment, which can ultimately help determine which face wash would be most suitable for you. I should also mention that I find correct use of a suitable toner is essential to maintaining clear pores to ultimately reduce incidences of acne. There's some info about that at the link provided, but more info on technique here: http://justthegoods.myshopify.com/pages/tips-for-daily-skin-care. I hope this is helpful =-) If you'd like more detailed/personalized recommendations, please do send email to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can send you active links that will potentially be more helpful than the inactive links here ;-) Thank you again for your question!
Log in to like or comment.