luxeadventuretrvlrYvoire is so charming. It's no wonder it's part of France's most beautiful villages. Especially with the gorgeous 14th century Chateau d'Yvoire standing tall on the lake's edge and easy to spot from just about everywhere in the village. It's got an air of mystery too, since the Yvoire still lives in the castle today and it's not open for visitors.
- allthings.amazingThis is so pretty!
- emsontheroadLove France! It's been too long
- heleneinbetweenSo so quaint! Must go!
- kaleidoscope.livingI wish I could go one day ^^
- shutterbackLove this shot
- thelemonbowlSo beautiful
- myonebigplanetLoving this one! So pretty
- christinascucinaHow cool is that!? Did you drop in? 😂
- tiffanypoppetLooks so European
- noaschaIt indeed looks very charming!!
- wethelostgirlsnzOoooo that's lovely!
- lusting2wanderWould love to be able to sneak a peak inside 😊
- mundo_wanderlustIt looks awesome!
- traveltalesblogWhat a gorgeous little village!
- hey.mickieLove this little old villages
- travelpast50What a pretty shot.
- allison_wongswLove old castle like this!
- southernkissedWouldn't it be neat to live there?
- azestybiteSo pretty
Log in to like or comment.