pointandshootwanderlust📍Doha, Qatar: Museum of Islamic Art
MIA has got to be one of the most beautiful museums I've ever seen. It's geometric limestone building is designed by world renowned architect, I.M. Pei!
I was drawn to it initially because of the Treasures of China exhibit (posting about this soon!). But I must say that I really enjoyed learning about traditional Islamic Art through the exhibits.
Entrance is free and Alain Ducasse's first restaurant in the Middle East is here too! Don't miss it if you're in Doha! 😊💜
- dekedeguiaWonderful snap aunty Darlene 👌👌👌
- coffeehan_Museum you say? That's my thing! Looks nice even from the outside.
- jontotheworld_I also enjoy museums. Not sure if its a sign of aging haha but it just nice to know more about a place's history and culture through structures like this. Awesome photo! Facade palang yan. Pano na sa loob?san kapa? Haha
- jernydGaling galing! Labas pa lang yan maganda na!
- travelmayhemenjoying what you are doing
- bookedpackedabroadMay I tell you something: I LOVE YOUR ACCOUNT
- enjoydaworldGreat capture 🌟
- traveltrilogythis is will visit someday
- holliedaydiaries[14:30, 10/18/2016] A: 💗love💗
- lentilledehenj_photographySuch fine architecture 😊 oh are u living in doha now darlene? ☺️
- dbducaOh man! I want to go I want to go!!
- pric_travelblogHow are you adjusting to Qatar? dear
- cammiphamWow love the building. Looks beautiful
- threebirdapparellove this! you'd love our bracelets and stickers!!!
- yannickvdbosLegendary picture
Log in to like or comment.