letscookveganPeach Bbq Carrot Sliders by @eat.drink.shrink 💛
5 large carrots – peeled and shredded
1 large red onion – peeled and thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
4 slider buns
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup diced yellow onion (or any other onion)
5 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup tomato sauce
4 chipotle chiles in adobo, roughly chopped
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
3-4 yellow peaches, the riper the better, diced (about 1 1/2 - 2 cups)
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
1/4 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded white cabbage
1 1/2 cups shredded purple cabbage
4 tbsp Follow Your Heart vegan Mayo
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 squeeze of lime
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and line a baking pan with parchment paper. If you don’t have parchment paper you can line it with lightly oiled aluminum foil or lightly grease the bottom of the pan to avoid sticking.
2. Shred the carrots with the shredder attachment of your food processor or with a box or hand held grater.
3. Thinly slice the onion.
4. Place carrots and onion in the baking pan and drizzle the olive oil over them. Toss well to coat and then spread them evenly in the pan. Grate freshly ground pepper evenly over the top. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and roast for thirty minutes. Shake the pan every ten minutes to ensure that they’re evenly roasted. The carrots and onions should be nice and soft and lightly caramelized.
5. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, saute until soft, about 3-4 minutes. Add the tomato sauce, chiles in adobo sauce, apple cider vinegar, chopped peaches peaches, lemon juice, dijon, brown sugar, and liquid smoke. Whisk together. Once bubbling, stir in the water, salt, and pepper.
6. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring occasionally.
7. Remove from the heat and cool before transferring to a glass jar. Store in the fridge.
8. Add the roasted carrots and onions to the sauce and stir well to coat. Recipe continued below! #letscookvegan
- sewdandee@ohhhcaitlin @cockroachmag Oh that looks delectable 😍
- 3.bunniesFirst off this is genius 👌 and second looks AMAZING 😍🐰🐰🐰😝
- _danielinha_Great 👌
- rainbowplantlifeLove Gabrielle's recipe! @eat.drink.shrink
- aniseboulot😻😻 @misshannakatariiina
- hellohealthyeatingThis looks delicious! 🙌🏻💕
- firstname.lastname@example.org I'm actually still vegan
- boldtronYes!! why not? @fibeefrou Fede told me to meet me
- blackstoneproductsYou built a sweet gallery :)
- rebekahgreene@dltiernan inviting everyone over for burgers tomorrow
- ben_mford@eleniknapp ohmagawd
- primrosewitch@anniep89 let's make these 😱
- mmmrubyNeed this nowww
- cee_legendary🤔🤔🤔 wanna try this
Log in to like or comment.