missionwowOur motley crew of coaches for this session.
Huge thank you to you all for rocking the ladies' world by creating an atmosphere where they feel comfortable to learn in and inspiring them to give it a go. Their confidence levels soared over the past 5 weeks, and their grins and chatter proved it at the bottom of each trail. Honoured as always to watch you work and see the massive positive effect you have on the ladies biking and their lives.
More skills= more confidence= more fun. Ultimate goal achieved.
Christchurch we're coming to you next weekend!
Next Mission WOW series in Wanaka will start in early February and until then we will be running Be-Spoked courses, 3 hour fundamentals skills clinics for guys and girls. (Link in bio)
Thank you @monsroyale for kitting us out in sweet threads
#bikevember @smithopticsnz @specialized_nz @outsidesports #lovewanaka #bikewanaka #lovebiking
- inc0mpetantWhat a crew and an amazing thing you lot are doing! Shot @missionwow
- ninahendersonphotographyRight back at you Joey with all your awesome organising!! Thank you!
- wahineonwavesCool - hi gav!
- riccardo_manteroVery nice :)
- aspiringheliFinally got back on my bike today...first time since last summer :( but was stoked to feel I hadn't lost any of the awesome skills you guys taught me on those great programs! Switchbacks on Deans Bank were a 'piece of cake'! Your programs should be compulsory for any chick who wants to up the ante on her mnt biking. Thanks again and super stoked to be 'back in the saddle'. Michelle
- ninahendersonphotographyYeah Michelle @aspiringheli!! Stoked to hear this! You progressed so well on the course! Well done!
- aspiringheliThanks @ninahendersonphotography you guys really do a great job. Wanaka women are lucky to have you. I'll be a fan to the end and always happy to suggest this is a worthy course for anyone who likes to get on their bike :) So glad I finally got back on mine on this stunning summers day :)
Log in to like or comment.