benourishedbynatureOk here is the recipe for the Detox Coriander Pesto!
It literally takes 10 minutes & will happily keep in the fridge for a few weeks! Just cover it with a layer of oil if you plan to keep it for a while! It also freezes well!
This really is a most effective and delicious way of detoxing the body, especially from heavy metals.
4 cloves garlic (antibacterial)
1/3 cup Brazil nuts (selenium)
1/3 cup sunflower seeds (cysteine)
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds (zinc & magnesium)
2 large bunches of Coriander, including stems (vitamin A)
2/3 cup of flaxseed, rapeseed or extra Virginia olive oil (omega 3)
4 tablespoons lemon juice (vitamin C)
2 teaspoons Dulse flakes (minerals)
1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt (minerals)
1. Wash the Coriander then add it to a food processor with the oil and process until well blended.
2. Add the garlic, nuts, seeds, seaweed & lemon juice and blend again.
3. Season with Himalayan sea salt.
4. Give it a final whizz then store it in a glass jar in the fridge.
5. You can also freeze it in ice cube trays!
The flavour is very intense and an ice cube size is perfect to add flavour to soups, stews & casseroles.
I use it as a Base for bruschetta, pizza, and as a spread on toast with avocado!
The recipe is also on my blog with a bit more info on the individual ingredients!
#recipe #realfood #vegan #veganfoodshare #plantbased #crueltyfree #healthyeating #yummy #organic #superfood #goodfood #detox #scottishblogger #whatveganseat #healthychoices #seaweed #feedfeed@thefeedfeed
Log in to like or comment.