mr.motaebMy buddy Jorge is a madman who decide to transform his Yamaha R1 into a sport rally adventure bike. Those are indeed extended forks, custom tanks and modified rear suspension. Many weeks and last minute work done but today all the main work was done and we did the first test run on the beach. Quite a sight to see a R1 blast past you on the beach at 250kmh.
The yearly Burt Munro Challenge started today and tomorrow he will participate in the beach race. Jorge has a dream of riding around the world on motorcycle. A few months ago he called me and said he wanted to modify his R1 for that journey. Great idea I said and here we are today.
All the best tomorrow mate.
- mo_jaffar@balooshi_official R1
- 9limitsGood god, what a beast!
- tundra.punkI love your style!
- motocastrationGreat, really great.
- streettrouble675rMan this is epic 👌🏽
- zielimpulsWe want to see videos!
- nsb916@braapftw @crohnsmcjones
- scramblereggsOh yeaaaah!!!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org beautiful photos and amazing landscape! Good luck for your travel 😉✊🏻🏍
- byrnie_mac428Is there a way I can see this build progress?
- rcape@caduse looks like BMW GS gonna have some competition. Yamaha💪
- caduse@rcape first of all, that thing is badass. Second of all... nah, we are good
- adam_prentice83@c______g wow
- greyknollSo how did the R1 go in the race?
Log in to like or comment.