A set up of @matsecooksseasonings Suya spice grilled Catfish with palm oil sauce and sugar-salt per boiled fried yam.
Hubby told me to grill more catfish today after his last @matsecooksseasonings
NB: Hubby ate his meal and said; "Meeeeeen Matse you can cook ooooo!" *batting my eyelids* I just smiled and continued organising my orders. Tomorrow is going to be really busy with deliveries.
Don't forget to order for your @matsecooksseasonings and honey.
#MatseCooks #matsecooksseasoning #GoodFood #ProudlyNigerian
- 9jafoodieYummmmmmmmmmm 😍
- drews_african_barbieYummmmmmmmmmmmY @chow_yun_fart food is ready,eat it in Ur dreams😂😂😂😂😉😉😉😊😁😆
- dolapoakinbisolaoya foodie geh @reni_a.moni
- chow_yun_fartHahaha lmao @drews_african_barbie u are mean 😐😢😢😭😱😡
- eyitemithegreatoneJesu. Another post to break my heart. Matse I need to remove your notification tired of seeing all these. 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
- drews_african_barbieAwwwwwwwwww @chow_yun_fart oya Sorry😂😂😂😂😊😊😉😉😆😆
- yummieliciouzfoodrecipesMouth watering 😱
- chef_bellefullI need this in my lifeeee!!!👍👌👏
- mzmayorrAye le ooo!!!😳😢😳😢
- lois_malu1Really pretty...loving the use of tribal items to plate.
- ziiiiiyah@bankkyray Saturday/Sunday breakfast madam
- audiomonkeyngOh boy see fish ohhh who go chop this one finish @bayoladada
- creme_brulee_loverLooks sumptuous. Please how did you make the yam?
- oteri_kYam looks amaaaaazing 😍😍😍
- thoyeanThis is fantastic...
- eyexyThou prepares a Table before me.... Na d table be dis!
- sarahadodo29Ur hubby is so lucky
- billionaireheiressHow do I get this in Lagos. Your spices
Log in to like or comment.