darth_badori feel so overwhelmed at the response to the post the other day, i don't even know what to say 🌸 i'm so glad the message is being shared and i really hope it can educate others and to remind us of the responsibility we have to be an ally when we're in a position of privilege ☺️ p.s i am actually mixed race (half English/half Malaysian) incase any one wondered (also let me know if I say anything out of turn, i never want to silence those who's voices need to be heard. love u all ❤️)
- marcusbrealBeautiful Inside and OUT
- hitmakertjSo gorgeous inside and out! Keep being Light!
- thelittleangrygirlSo much respect and love for you
- javontyreseI had to come to your page after seeing a post on Facebook. All I could think was "are they sure she's not mixed. She's definitely got ethnic features." You explained your mixed heritage and it makes sense. I don't believe you intentionally tried to deceive anyone. Thank you for speaking up @darth_bador
- electriq_Such a humble and articulate response to all the backlash! Wish I carried myself that well when I was the same age as you, lots of respect ☺️❤️
- email@example.com @sophiajhogan
- pleasantfolk@jayteedee South East Asians started out pretty brown and many have textured hair. For instance lots of Filipino people were dark with fros! Same with the South Pacific.
- orange_gunpowderBeautiful inside and out! 🌹
- chuksthechiefShe's Caucasian @fameolousent_ ??
- boytoleratesgirlWhat a beautiful soul
- morfit4u_antThe proper term would be, Bi-ethnic. She's not a drink. She's lovely.
- jessjessinsta5So beautiful
- lala_la_toyahI would do ancestry or check your DNA with a genealogy test, I'd bet money that you have black in you. You lips, skin and nose suggest it. Malaysians have African in some of them. Beautiful either way but you'd be surprised how some families even white ones tend to hide there darker roots.
- elisabethsofie@sabadosabadont 🙂
- sabadosabadontTakk @elisabethsofie
Log in to like or comment.