backtothebooknutritionI just *had* to pass along my latest gut health discovery before all the holiday feasting begins! 💪 This "collagen hydrolysate" gelatin from Great Lakes stirs perfectly into any beverage with NO CLUMPS and NO FLAVOR! How's that for eeeeeasy?! Give your gut some love - hop over to Amazon now and grab yours (be sure to get the green label, not the red!)!
- emily_the_rdI ordered some on Friday! Can't wait to try :)
- katlynseyfLove this stuff!
- backtothebooknutritionDo you use the green label @katlynseyf? I can't believe I never knew about it!
- backtothebooknutritionYou're gonna love it, @emily_the_rd 👊
- alichi119i though you are talking about the nail Polish color on your feet fingers 😉 look at the bottom of the picture
- katlynseyfWe use both! I use the Orange label to make jello or in my cranberry sauce or to make marshmallows!
- backtothebooknutrition😁 @alichi119
- cristina_polkWould this be good for Lil and her sling?
- backtothebooknutritionIt would @cristina_polk...and you can sneak it into just about anything without her noticing! 👐
- cristina_polkGreat thank you!!!
- giddyuptxCan you tell me exactly what this is good for? I could Google it... but I have you @backtothebooknutrition ! 😘
- backtothebooknutritionSure @giddyuptx - main benefits are helping "heal and seal" the gut lining (which, in turn, supports immune function and probably hormone balance), great for joint health, supportive of bones and skin.
- aster_stellwwwmarykaycom/stell 💐happy thanksgiving
- hostylegearGreat :)
- whitneyarayThis is what I got!
- backtothebooknutrition👊 @whitneyaray
- a_little_white_birdThis looks really good! Do you know if there's a vegetarian equivalent? I may just have to hold my breath and order this one😂 is it gluten free? I tried reading the package on amazon, but wasn't quite sure 😊 thanks!
- backtothebooknutritionIt's definitely gluten free, @a_little_white_bird! Collagen is only found on animals and fish, so there's no vegetarian version. There's silica (vegetarian), which is used by the body to make collagen, but not as potent in its benefits. I must say this cold soluble version has almost no odor compared to the regular gelatin, if it's the smell you're most concerned about. Hope that helps!
- a_little_white_birdThank you so much! I'll probably end up ordering it (the 'hold my breath' was a silly way to say block out my moral qualms😅)
Log in to like or comment.