lulasticblogIt's the season of swimming in the river no matter the weather! 😬 On hot days the river is an ideal SMF 💙 on cold days when Ramona wants to swim and I don't it is the opposite of an SMF!! 💩 New post of the important parenting concept of SMFs on the blog - link in bio x x
- lulasticblog#childhoodunplugged #letthembelittle
#unschooling #unschool #homeschool #freerange #wildandfree #theartofslowliving #slowlivingforlife
#ig_kids #kidstagram #instagram_kids #motherhoodalive
- chellleederLove you guys 😘
- chellleeder(also...this blog may - arguably - be one of your best. Loved it!)
- zehracranmerLook s perfect ! Today was full of SMF s for us...so good x
- sammykay86So much good good good stuff. Like you gathered up all the pieces of what I've been trying to do in motherhood. The deconstruction of what I thought it had to be, how it felt before and the building of what It is. It's hard sometimes to not want wooden blocks and coloured silks. 😂 But my heart has been pulling me towards SMFs and realizing who we are as a family. Yes, lady, you nailed it.
- hanbullivantSuch a beautiful photo! Today's top SMF was F playing nurses (full outfit) whilst I laid on the sofa for AGES and she used her toolbox on my tummy!
- blake110905Lovely pic. Just read the blog to find out what SMF is! Love the concept and realise I need more with my two year old. Wonder if that will grow as he gets bigger and his concentration for things improves. Thanks for sharing. X
- blake110905Ps. I also like your reflections about social media. I'm only on insta and there are time when I get caught up in everyone else's lives (and yes clean houses) instead of enjoying my not so clean house. I think I use it as a mental switch off which helps short term but not in the long term. You've given me something to think about anyway. 😘
- katybealeWhat's an SMF??
- out_there_familyThankyou so much for putting my thoughts into words that will bring hope into days of chaos that happen all too often! We had a beach night as a family last night ( my fave SMF!) and I remembered again that I am probably not going to be the Worlds Best and Least Cranky Mama anytime soon ( 5 kids under 9...😳) ... BUT... With enough SMF's in my life.. maybe the kids won't realise this.. 😉.. Hopefully they will remember the times we are all feeling fantastic!
- out_there_familyIt's like planting more flowers instead of trying to keep up with, and lamenting, all the weeds!!!
- fartariaLoved this concept!!! Yes, I try SMF all the time :-) <3
- lulasticblogAhhhhh thanks so much everyone! I feel so glad this has resonated. I am loving your little stories. I am so sorry I am not replying to each comment. Love to you all
- clue.catWe go to feed the local ducks ( oats or corn, NOT bread) my girls delight in seeing the ducks and I get to spot other interesting bird/insect life 😁
- firstname.lastname@example.org good for you in not feeding ducks bread! Try peas and sweetcorn too - my pet ducks go bonkers for them 😂
- katybealeOk I've discovered the words behind the acronym SMF !! ⚡️Totally get what you are saying about shared moments of fun - bliss of hot pools, beach, a sunny day outside, cooking or making together, climbing a tree... And also love that it can be shared time if I'm reading a book and they're playing - genius !
Log in to like or comment.