textilliaEeeeee, so cozy! I am in love with my @sewhouse7 Toaster Sweater! Made with super thick fleece from
@imaginegnats, and I very strongly recommend using the thickest fleece you can find for this version of the pattern for maximum coziness. Bonus points for a turtleneck I don't feel is choking me, and it is a SUPER easy sew, perfect for anyone who hasn't sewn with knits before - just be sure to use a walking foot! ✂️💕 #textillia #sewhouseseven #toastersweater1 #imaginegnatsshop #sewingwithknits #sewing #sewistsofinstagram #isew #handmadewardrobe
- ositalinguistaThis looks awesome! I love that color. 😍
- new_vintage_sewingLooks lovely I made this today as well ! @textillia
- textillia@ositalinguista thanks! 😘 I wasn't sure about how it would look on me at first, but now I love it!
- juicyredbeeAbsolutely gorgeous and so is the top 😉 Would you say it a good top for those who have very little garment experience? Hoping it might come in plus sizes.
- textilliaDefinitely @juicyredbee the cuffs being so wide, they are just rectangles, no fancy techniques needed. Just gotta use stretch stitches and contend with the thickness. Looks like it goes up to XXL. ps. Thank you! 😊
- jaredgoniaBravo! Hope it serves you well!
- wendyg52Looks gorgeous on you!
- sarah.the.makerThis is glorious! 😍
- pavlos_danToo cute!
- megret79Looks so cozy!
- dutchireneLove it and want to make it straight away 👍
- talviknitsOo! It looks so comfy!
Log in to like or comment.