tinyrayofsunshineDecided to keep my gratitude log as a simple list this time around since I started this Bullet Journal so late in the month. It's fun to be able to write down as few or as many each day or whenever I remember to fill it out. Thinking about what I'm grateful for helps keep me in the present longer and therefore a happier perspective can settle itself into my mind 😊💕 #BulletJournal #BuJo #BulletJournalLove
- craftydeesignsGreat list. 😊
- charmaine.wallaceI'm so happy I decided to start keeping a gratitude log. You are absolutely right. No matter what's going on, we always have more to be grateful for than we think. I'm trying my best to finish my current bullet journal so I can start the new year in a new emerald one!
- tonececDet skal jeg begynne med @hannahcec
- rainbow.bujoBeing in the present moment makes all the difference 🙌🏼 Thank you for sharing 😊
- endless_veganWith what pen you have write the headline? So beautiful 😍
- diezuuTomorrow I'm starting my thank you list :) I've just started my adventure with #bujo this weekend and you are one of my inspiration - thank you😊 and #gilmoregirls ❤ 5 more days 😆
- mightierthanA very lovely list! ✨
- jpinscBEAUTIFUL. So one of the main reasons I'm trying to journal is to be way more mindful to be thankful. The 1917 will serve as archival thanks log. A comp nb will serve as immediate capture. I'm going to go from 11/30 - 11/30 instead of conventional year. So as to: count the thanks given from year to year, and free up the last month of the year for friends/family and strategic planning. "Performance Index" A = 1000pts of thanks, B=500, Co=300 lol
- smallyetforever@tx2jpjenny @honeydoolittles
Log in to like or comment.