teamsharkwaterI spy with my little eye, a first world straw sucking the resources from Africa to the rich nations in the EU and Japan. Ships evading laws to withdraw 1500 blue sharks a day impoverishing #caboverde to make #petfood in #spain #sharkwater #sharkfree #hitcase
- weatherchannelHi @teamsharkwater, is this your photo? We'd like to feature it on our platforms. Please reply with #yesweather to give us permission. You can view the terms over at capture.com/terms
- mariakallfelzWhat an expert environmentalist, brave soul going where most men would not, concerned about sharks and other marine life like no other. HE DIDN'T JUST TALK THE TALK HE SWAM IT TO!!!!!!
- kate.domenic😔 So sad to read the news. The world has lost another good one.
- sunupsoakerRest in peace♥
- zen_riaRob was a beautiful soul. He opened up people's eyes to sharks and he inspired people. The world lost a true humanitarian and a true wildlife hero. We need more people like him. My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones. His work inspired millions and we will continue his passion 🐳🐬🐠🐙🌊
- peccabrestYou will never be forgotten.
- heather_youngmiRest in peace
- rhiannon_macRest in peace. A true hero and legend. You have set an example to many of what we should all strive to be and that is excellence. Courage. Bravery. You work and dedication to the cause inspires. Sleep easy
- jonahrondashRest In Peace
- sarisheehanThank you for your service to humanity 🎥🙏🏻 And to your passionate fight to protect our beautiful animal kingdom by exposing the cruelty and beauty that exists ... we will miss you so much. Thank you for being a warrior for the innocent; that desperately need more people like @teamsharkwater working as the way-showers of bringing light to our planet 🌎🕊
- vxvz__Rip 😔
- sarahleeeleonoreWe miss you. 💙
- sv.meehanThanks for everything you did, Rob. Sharkwater was eye opening and you were a true inspiration // Hoping you're swimming with the sharks up there. ✌🏼
- internationalzenaMissing you xo
- andykhamidi@isadoramenezesf isso aí é São Vicente. Tô vendo aqui q esse cara morreu. Tu sabe quem é ele?
- isadoramenezesfSei, sim! @andykhamidi, ele é um ativista, protetor de tubarões. Fez alguns longas/documentários sobre a importância deles. Ele é magnífico! Morreu nessa semana, acho que afogado, na Flórida. :(
- mandyblack13Such a loss for society, the planet the animals, the fish.... Humans like this are so rare and so needed💔😪
- gemelasbioGracias Rob desde donde estés. Love you
Log in to like or comment.