uncornered_marketAudrey takes a break on our hill scramble around the restorative holy springs at Manjyly, Kyrgyzstan. We are surrounded by mountains, as one is, on the Southern Shore of Lake Issyk-kul. Although this time we are here for some community development work, we mark a return to one of the most memorable spots from our early days of travel and to a visit we made here in August-September 2007. Hard to believe. This time, the mountains are even more spectacular with snow.
- drewcrawfGreat shot! Fill in the blank: If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to _______. 😄
- jayteevisualsSuper nice :)
- icarodemeloJesus! That's a far place with a strange name. Awesome though. Beautifull view!
- jetsettimesthis is dope 😄
- redsonya05Pretty nice!
- ra_rainesOne emoji: 👍
- annaeverywhereliveAwesome post
- hellohongkongtoursSuper nice :)
- travelyourbeautifulworld✈️🌄🚁🌄 We need to go there soon❕ 🌄🏨✈️🏩
- bessieyeungbySuch an inspiration
- nashexposures🙌✨Exemplary, and Marvelous work, Bravo, please have a look at my Photo's and Follow Me. TX 👏💗😊
- happytravelsozThis is wonderful
- camping_instaSo nice!
- ulyssappEpic and off the beaten path 👌
- exploromannAwesome shot! Keep it up please😍👏
- urbangingaSuch incredible contrast!
Log in to like or comment.