troutunlimitedIt's always worth the cold and wet hands. What's your best cold hand solutions?
- fly_fishjmc13Sucking it up til your fingers don't work basically! Cantfish with gloves but solutions dry pack and 100% wool gloves that stay insulated even if wet
- mikeg227Wool gloves and high test IPA
- _mikeradfordBeautiful fish, and look at that crystal clear water.
- jamieralphleachGreat photo :)
- martyanderson_Hand warmer muff from cabelas and hand warmers
- nucleusofzA kitchen towel tucked into my waders
- noellecoleyHand warmers, a micro fiber towel to dry my hands and a little bit of whisky warmth! 🎣❄️
- happy_platypusBeautiful photo!📸🐟
- northrivertroutMore fish
- seattlefarqNitrile gloves! Keeping my hands dry keeps them warmer than real gloves, plus you don't lose dexterity and feel.
- ih_and_fordFish till my hands can't tie a knot
- dryflyrSuck it up..we're fishing here yo, not out for a sleigh ride with the gals drinking Baileys and cocoa. If you must apply whisky 💪✌
- _dmorgan11My balls
- sundressesandflyrodsHand warmers in my fleece lined wading pocket and a nice hanky to dry me off with
- chukwithakCatching a fish cures it every time.
- will__hearnHaving to use two
- noahmetzlerI like to pee on them
Log in to like or comment.