harleyquinIt's time for #LEGO fans to demand @RoadShowFilms screen the @LEGOBatmanMovie in Australia & New Zealand at the same time as the rest of the world!
A delay of 48 days is unacceptable, and #Roadshowfilms are letting down millions of LEGO Batman fans Down Under.
We want the #LEGOBatmanMovie and we want the #SameBatTimeAusNZ for all!
Repost this picture, or take your own and tag @RoadshowFilms along with our hashtag #SameBatTimeAusNZ to show your support!
Lego 365 (Year 4) #lego365
Get high quality prints of these photos from www.inkblot.photo
To see more Lego photos check out:
@harleyquin on Instagram
@InkBlotPhoto on Twitter
#toyphotography #minifig #macro #afol #toycrewbuddies #CanonNZ @canon.nz #canon5dmkiv #5dmkiv #legoart #toy_alliance #aucklandcameracentre #toyhumor #brickcentral #brickset #dphotonz #brickinsider #toygroup_alliance #toyunion #tgif_lego @lego #batman #legobatmanmovie
- harleyquin@edward_burnie no. They don't arrive here till January
- edward_burnieAh thank you
- animatedmadnessA month and a half after the rest of the world gets it? That is not cool. 😲 Here is hoping something gets done about it! Roadshow films is supposed to distribute it there?
- darthcraft4It's unfair because au gets it on the 30th of march @harleyquin
- harleyquin@darthcraft4 au and NZ and I believe Japan too
- charlielikesphotosI'm a true Aussie and an Australian we need this @harleyquin
- jdog_druett@roadshowfilms wtf do you think this will achieve
- codylucier204The fans totally deserve to see the movie at the same time as the rest of the world. Come on @roadshowfilms, have a heart
- brickstameetListen up @roadshowfilms!!!
- derin_castaban48 days?Thats a shame.
- lincolns_toysWhy would they do that?!😱
- nopfilms_legoGrrrr. They better fix this.
- herrsmSame "funny" idea as with TheLegoMovie- back the Germany was to see it two months after everyone else could. As if it's 1962 and not 2016. Ridiculous...
- zedkielSame feeling when here in México all the sets and minifig series arrives 1 or 2 months later 😞
- terrygirlvmkWith movies all being digitally presented, there's no real good reason for any type of delay like that.
- harleyquin@terrygirlvmk scheduled around school holidays. :/
- cityinpieces@roadshowfilms don't repeat the same mistakes as the Lego Movie!
- legoisticsAnd like the Lego movie it's pretty much been made in Australia. It makes no sense. Rogue One comes out here on Thursday will I be waiting until the school holidays to take my kids to see it? Not a chance. In fact after watching it on Friday we will probably go and see it again in the school holidays. @roadshowfilms - I'm not so sure you have an accurate idea of your customers.
- luka_viskyIm from germany and back in 2014 the lego movie came out 2 months later than in the US . So I know how much it sucks ;(
Log in to like or comment.