travelfashiongirlIt's been an awesome weekend but now it's time to go back. Made sure to get to the airport early so I had enough time to check in and go through security. How early do you usually get to the airport? #southwestpassport #travelfashiongirl #collab
- kgmama2I like to be there 1.5 hrs before departure for a domestic flight. Since it seems like most flights begin boarding 20-30 min before departure, it's really not that early. I feel better once I've cleared security. I'd rather wait than worry if I'm going to make it through security on time.
- travelfashiongirl#flightpics #airplane #darlingescapes #cntraveler #forbestravelguide #passionpassport #travelbreak #dailyescape #instatravel #travelgram #travelpics #expediapic #letsgoeverywhere #lifewelltravelled #livetravelchannel #girlslovetravel #wearetravelgirls #ladiesgoneglobal #travellushes #globelletravels #girlsvsglobe #girlswhotravel #travelblog #travelblogger #femaletravelblogger
- travelfashiongirl@kgmama2 that's a great point! Boarding time seems super early it's better to keep this time in mind than departure time 👍
- lafuerza4uI don't fly often so when I do I get to the airport so early more so because of the excitement and then to get through check in and security quickly in anticipation of any potential delays.
- 5blondesonablogSince I travel weekly I usually arrive an hour before my flight. With TSA precheck it gives me plenty of time. International en extra 30 minutes.
- meissoun_danceDepends a bit on the size of the airport and where I am going. Usually around 1,5 hours. Also taking into account if it's a weekday or a busy Summer weekend.
- lilymarlene1I like to get there early and just enjoy the wandering about if there are shops etc. But when I land at destination I like to whizz through and go!
- kdeans1010I tend to fly out of small airports (Palm Springs and Bellingham the most), so I like to get the airports 2 hours early. But because I fly out of small airports and can get through security quick, I've gotten there 45 minutes early before and been fine (my sister's alarm clock didn't go off. It was chaos but was fine.). Wouldn't recommend that.
- boomeresque2Depends on size of airport, time of day, international vs. domestic. 1-3 hours
- jessietaylortravelsI just got precheck and I'm obsessed -it saves so much time! I usually plan for only an hour now for domestic flights
- kylekestersonGreat shot 🙌
- beach_gravityLimo baby!!
- travelfashiongirl@lafuerza4u that's a great method no matter the motivation!
- travelfashiongirl@5blondesonablog love when I get precheck!
- travelfashiongirl@meissoun_dance definitely a lot of factors to consider!
- travelfashiongirl@lilymarlene1 right? I think I secretly love exploring a new airport!
- travelfashiongirl@kdeans1010 that's awesome!
- travelfashiongirl@boomeresque2 totally agree!
- travelfashiongirl@jessietaylortravels right??
- travelfashiongirl@kylekesterson thanks!
Log in to like or comment.