amandamariefittStill my favorite spontaneous photos! Strong, healthy, happy. 💪🏽 •
I'm really not interested in talking about how many reps of X exercise I perform or how many grams of fat I eat daily. It simply doesn't matter. Every single body is different. Just because I do X exercise for Z reps doesn't mean that someone else should. Just because I eat X amount of fats or carbs doesn't mean someone else should. What I can say is this... if you are interested in a 'fit' looking bod then make sure strength training - actual strength training... not jumping around with 5 pounders - is your priority. If you want curves and lines and muscles and shape then actively work towards sculpting your body through weight lifting. You will not bulk up. I say that with 100% confidence. I put up several hundred pounds of weight... I'm not huge. I don't look like figure or physique women. I certainly don't look like a bodybuilder. I look like an average person who works out. •
Nutrition is 100% individual. Meal plans ripped out of magazines or given to you by a team or coach are never going to work long term. The way you are eating absolutely must be enjoyable in order to work long term. You absolutely must love the way you eat and how you eat. If you don't, you're asking to fail. This is precisely why, as a coach, I provide my clients with customized macronutrients and micronutrient goals. Every single thing that goes into their mouth is 100% chosen by them! If you are eating the proper amount of carbs, proteins, and fats (while being mindful of vitamins, minerals, fiber, etc) your body will find a happy place in terms of body fat levels.
Don't stress so much over the details. Don't make it harder than it needs to be. You don't need a wrap, pill, shake, special containers, a detox, a cleanse, excessive cardio, or a certain amount of reps. Keep it simple! Move your bod. Challenge your muscles. Make it a habit. That means you go to the gym (or workout at home/outside) several times per week. We were meant to move! Blend strength and endurance. Get your blood pumping. Eat enough to fuel your activities. Be happy. Be healthy. 💜
- amandamariefitt#realtalk #healthy #fitchick #fitness #progress #physique #diaryofafitnesscompetitor #diet #nutrition #strong #wonderwomanmentality #powerbuilder #athlete #strengthqueens #lifestyle #balance #girlswholift #girlswithmuscle #health #eattogrow #goals #IIFYM #IIFYMgirls #justtrackit #confident #shelifts #trainhard #crossfit #bodybuilding #powerlifting
- gemima90I started following your page over a year ago and it motivated me to go to the gym for the first time ever. Now i go 3/4 times a week and it's amazing the feeling you get lifting weights and in no way does it make you 'bulky'. Just recently had to keep quiet and smile as my mum was telling me that I don't want to get muscly cause I'll look like a man and men don't like that 😞 some people just don't get it! Anyway long story short, thank you! I love seeing your posts, you're an inspiration and a great role model 😚
- sarazwickerI love this, but nothing about you is average, all of your clients will back me on this. YOU are amazing, inside and out!! 💙
- beanstalk_14You are BEAUTIFUL ❤️
- sarahwinterbineLove this 🙌 ⚡
- amandamariefitt@gemima90 That's awesome!! 💜 Thanks for the kind words. ✌🏽️Keep lifting. 😎
Log in to like or comment.