legalnomadsI don't know what catches my eye more, the crazy cotton candy pink clouds, or the fact that you can see the mountains outside Oaxaca. So lovely!
- geoffgrisdaleWow, it looks like a movie set! 😃
- davidagasparCan you tell me where this was shot? I had only a day and a half in Oaxaca and didn't have time to go beyond the town's gorgeous centre.
- gaiapassarelliWelcome 😀 and the food? Some sort of heaven!
- legalnomads@gaiapassarelli indeed!
- legalnomads@davidagaspar this was in the centre, on taken on Garcia Vigil, just up from Carranza
- legalnomads@rosa_scanda :)
- legalnomads@ranyanasri @memories_not_dreams @unalteredliving @ianwhyb @4_for_travel @svemirkas_reisezeit @rebekahbuege thank you!
- legalnomads@geoffgrisdale couldn't believe the light!
- trevorhuxhamCurrently in Mexico City right now for work and Oaxaca looks like paradise in comparison 😍
- legalnomads@trevorhuxham they're just different beasts! Food heaven in Mexico City too. You heading this way?
- trevorhuxham@legalnomads I'm flying back to Arizona tomorrow but Oaxaca is definitely on my list thanks to you! And I agree-the food here is top-notch!
- janjoelzpicsMagical shot - felt like I was looking at an impressionist painting at first glance 💙💛
- chipolo_tm👍 👍
- continent.hopThe clouds are blazing! :)
- johnroukBrilliant! Like it!
- travellinghomebodiesYou're living in a beautiful oil painting!
- benvoyage.coBeautiful. Just like a painting!
- merrillmackI stayed in a hotel on this street last February. Had such a good time in Oaxaca that I rented a house for a month this coming February. Photographers dream
- jtown_photographyYou're photos are amazing, great gallery as well
Log in to like or comment.