travelwithbender"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." - Maria Robinson
Look carefully to see cracks of red-hot lava.
The hot slow-flowing silvery lava on Kilauea, Hawaii sits side-by-side with older, harder lava rock which already shows signs of rebirth with small green sprouts.
This scene highlights the juxtaposition of life and death, old and new, and fresh starts. Today is your day.
This shot was taken 100 feet above the surface in an open-door helicopter. I could feel the unstoppable heat from the lava envelope me. It's something that had to be experienced first-hand to be fully appreciated.
- the.real.steve.fitzpatrickAwesome lava flows!
- arkkitekkturaLove it
- iamarvinomarWhat's this??
- xavierreycolorsFantastic !
- wanderer_with_a_cameraLovely shot :)
- instacruisedeals“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- rockfowlFantastic textures
- estherjuleeAmazing capture!!
- panchodegariabalhot spot !!!!
- travel_photojunkieLove it!
- justwanderinAmazing! Love it! Thanks
- journeytobeginwhat is that ?
- vitorprdSo beautiful pics! You're a great photographer 😎😎
- wanderlovetravelerSo cool!
Log in to like or comment.