mrtoledanoI had the great joy of spending some of this year shooting a story for National Geographic about how we're getting to mars..the story is out in the November issue, but I thought I'd show some of my faves that made it to print and some that didn't...this image was chosen by NG as one of the best of 2016 😁🙏🏻! 'Dressed for Mars, University of North Dakota space engineer Pablo de León tests a prototype space suit in the “regolith bin” at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center. Inside the chamber, fine soil and fans simulate the dust storms that could bedevil astronauts on Mars'
#nationalgeographic #mars #space #nasa #spacesuit
- hellomattlowCongrats fella.
- explo_photoGreat article and photos!
- alessiaglavianoI love this picture
- sashvThis is gorgeous.
- mrtoledano@alessiaglaviano ❤️😁
- mrtoledano@hellomattlow thanks squire!
- mrtoledano@sashv thank you :)
- onemoore_instaWhat an assignment!
- eric.herzsuper cool.
- therealseaninthecityAll of your work is INCREDIBLE!! ❤️
- therealescapista@mrtoledano philp I just love your work!
- maggiesteberI love this photograph so much. I wish I could be a wee little piece of lint on your shirt when you travel to get to see what you see and do.
- mrtoledano@maggiesteber most of the time I'm sitting st home on the sofa 😂
- maggiesteberI know that's not true. Besides even if you're sitting on the couch, you are imagining things.
- maggiesteberI love what you wrote: Dressed for Mars...that could be the title.
Log in to like or comment.