learninginhandYou can clip a photo into a shape in Google Slides and Google Drawings. This is called masking, and doing this might improve the look of your slide or drawing. To mask an image, simply select the image, click the triangle next to the crop tool, and choose a shape. Don’t like how it looks? Choose a different shape from that drop down menu. A shape used for cropping may be modified by dragging its yellow diamond (you can change the thickness of an arrow mask, for example). To adjust the area that has been cropped, double-click the image and drag the handles.
- learninginhandI often use the rounded rectangle mask to make the items on my slides look less boxy.
- learninginhandCropping headshots into a circles is a nice look. 👍 #googleslides #gsuited #gsuiteedu #gsuite #edtech #teaching
- itallstartedwithflubberHelpful!! Thx! 😉
- vanbemmsAlways love your tips!
- herc78I get students who ask why their phones don't do this
Log in to like or comment.