mnmlistbeauty🌿 Every year when I was a child living in Virginia, my mother would take me to see the ballet around Easter at The Kennedy Center. I would wear my Sunday Easter dress, and it was our special ladies only date each year. Although it wasn't specifically a Christmas gift, I remember that tradition that we had more so than 80% of the material gifts that I was given growing up.
🌿 Although the holidays seem to have the illusion that material gifts are the most valuable, I have found that lastingly memories are so much more. 🌿 Today I'm sharing 15 amazing experiential holiday gifts and traditions to give and live with your family and friends!
🌿#holidayseason #holidaygifts #experientialgifts #minimalistbeauty #giftguide
- simply_chiomaYou're a gem. Can't wait to read about it on your blog.
- mnmlistbeautyOh my God! Thank you so much @simply_chioma! I hope you enjoy the article.
- mph_83such a beautiful idea! I totally agree and always try to give experiences instead of things. can't wait to read the article! have a lovely day!
- patiss_arabellaNamaste 🙏🏽✨💚💜
- zoe.socialLooking forward to the article! My tradition with my nephews for Christmas and their bdays is to take them out and do something with them. The year it's the trampoline park! (Which is fun for me too...lol)
- mnmlistbeauty@mph_83 Giving experiences is invaluable! It's so awesome that you already do that. Hope you enjoyed the article!
- mnmlistbeauty@patiss_arabella ✨peace & blessings ✨
- email@example.com Going to the trampoline park is going to be insanely fun! I haven't been to one in a long long time.
- snappeeincThanks for sharing 💖
- petite.lui.travelsYes! Love this!!
Log in to like or comment.