paulandcaroleThe view from the 57th floor of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel, looking out to the Singapore Strait. You can see the tops of the Supertree's in the Gardens by the Bay below. If you are heading to Singapore the Gardens are a must see! Have you been?
- cornersnlLove the contrast of the colors of the sea and the green nature!
- paulandcarole@thenowheriandaughter It is a great but expensive place to visit!
- afishcalledmandagreat composition
- tracystravelsintimeGreat picture! Can't wait to go back and hoping to stay in that very hotel for my 50th!
- paulandcarole@tracystravelsintime Do it, it is so worth it! 😀
- philandgarthIncredible view of Singapore! still jealous you stayed there
- paulandcarole@philandgarth lol you must treat yourself too!
- kansasgirladventuresSo Amazing and the colors! Fantastic shot! 😍
- 1adventuretraveGreat shot, amazing view!
- adventureyourworldlovely shot! i have never seen it from this perspective!
- travellersfoodboxxwhat a view
- leeesliexoI hope my next hotel has that view! awesome shot.
- levartworld_reiseblogVery Beautiful picture :)
- wanderlustvegansWhat a beautiful view!
- mikecleggphotoWhat a view, woww
- thegirlwiththemujihati remember this place... ours was just from the 49th floor!!! <3 truly a lovely view !!
- paulandcarole@thegirlwiththemujihat Was a very special place to stay!
- fairytalestudios.inLooks really lovely. The boats in the distance is what captured my heart
- l__n8Wow, what a view 👌
Log in to like or comment.