knittingdaddyI've got a cone of cotton and some Scrubby. Holding it double to make a nice scrubby dishcloth. Wish I found more Scrubby at the store today, 'cause this is fun and I don't think the plain yarn on the cone will make nice dishcloths on its own.
- crystaleleneWhat a wonderful idea!😍
- knottygirlknitsbykaren@knittingdaddy I've never seen the scrubby in stores. ..where did you get it, if you don't mind me asking
- ramonafirehorseI've never. Ren able to find Scrubbie at our Michaels here. 😒
- knittingdaddy@khintz5 Joey gave it to me 😉. But I've seen it at JoAnn before.
- hanoverstreet1I've found it at Michaels and also WalMart. My local Michaels had several this weekend. @khintz5 @ramonafirehorse
- ssknitsjoan@khintz5 Hobby Lobby has it, too.
- ramonafirehorse@hanoverstreet1 thanks I will try Walmart. We don't have Hobby Lobby up here.
- knottygirlknitsbykarenThank you all!
- tricoteditI saw that the other day. Does it hurt your hands while you knit?
- noralyerlabrownSuch a smart idea.
Log in to like or comment.