frugalmamaStarted out a beachfront lunch 🌴 at Sliders Seaside Grill with fried pickles, ahi tuna nachos, & a couple of boozy libations. I had to try their Signature Bloody Mary-especially when I heard that Food Network had named it the #1 Bloody Mary in all of Florida in 2016. 🍹#loveamelia #hosted #TravelingFFM #foodietravel #bloodymarytime
- brunchnbitesI want all of this
- amber_dessertnowdinnerlaterLooks tasty!
- tornadoughalliThese look so good!
- lmldfoodThose nachos sound so good!
- brokenteepeeI love fried pickles. I remember the first time I tried them in St. Louis. Mmmmmm
- becky_lovetobeinthekitchenWhat a fun trip! I love trying foods that have been recommended. Enjoy!
- frugalmama@lmldfood The nachos were SO good! The chips are fried wontons & it had a light wasabi sauce drizzled over top. 👌🏻
- frugalmama@themomnoms & @brokenteepee Fried pickles are SO good when they are done right, & these were delicious.
- melissa_pplatesWhat a spread!
- joseyphinaLooks delicious!
- alli_cupcakediariesThis looks delicious! My mouth is literally watering.
- thecompletesavoristMy cheat day heaven.
- fakegingerOooh, those pickles! 😍
- shockinglydlishFRIED PICKLES!!
- grabaplateLucky you!
- diethoodBeachfront lunch!? Oh wow, that sounds so amaaazing!! Lucky girl!
- bigbearswifesounds perfect!
- discoverthepacificnorthwestA good Bloody Mary is a meal in itself!
Log in to like or comment.