dariusaryadigsNight at the museum. Marforio, temple of Isis statuary (Iseum in Campus Martius), dying Gaul, centaurs from Hadrian's villa, hall of philosophers, hqll of emperors, Capitoline Venus. Palazzo Nuovo is the 17C mirror of the 12C Palazzo dei Conservatori (revamped by Michelangelo in the 16C) across the Campidoglio piazza- completing my tour of the incredible Capitoline collection to #discoverMiC This evening the museums were open for a single euro! What a great initiative from @museiincomuneroma See you next week at Montrmartini, as I make my way through 21 museums of the city, each one unique and engaging. #meetrome #ancientromelive #MiCRoma check out my live streaming on my FB and Periscope (dariusaryadigs) and FB live on Capitoline Museums page✌️️
- wmd_is_me👌🏽 amazing.
- asassykatAwesome! 🙌🏼
- raven_societyWhat app are you using?
- caitlin_tschanzDying Gaul was my fave! And that whole hallway is life!
- melaniewilkinsThis is amazing!
- dariusaryadigs@anna_ghayem ✌️️😊😊😊
- email@example.com such a nice collection!
- dariusaryadigs@asassykat 👊😊😊
- dariusaryadigs@raven_society just iPhone timelapse
- dariusaryadigs@caitlin_tschanz 😊👍he's always a stunning statue
- dariusaryadigs@melaniewilkins 👊😊😊
- karayazlik@bgkarayazlik iyiymis
- dariusaryadigs@isamuko ✌️️👋👊
- jennyz1010Amazing!Some of my fondest memories of childhood were going to The Royal Ontario Museum. It is so important that we inrich our lives and those of our youth. 😊💙💝💙
Log in to like or comment.