missceliespantsThe 70s edition of @burdastyle is out! A great coat from '76, dress from '75 and jacket from '78 are on my to sew list. I wonder if the 80s are next 😓 #burdavintage
- paulalovestosewI remember all these from the first time around👵🏻🙈 but still love lots from the 70's😍
- sharonmadsI remember those fashions but like @paulalovestosew I still love many of the 70s looks! Where can I find that magazine?
- diaryofasewingfanatic@sharonmads - the newsstand where I buy regular Burda had them yesterday
- pammyoh@diaryofasewingfanatic "regular" burda? The whole burda sitch still confuses me!
- deepika_patternreviewNice. Will have to check it out.
- ysg2007😮 How do i get one of these ?
- rollinginclothThe 80s are such an unfairly scorned decade.
- tasiaponaI wish these came with the subscription! It's hard to find Burda mag here
- missceliespants@tasiapona @ysg2007 @sharonmads GLP in Canada and US had them. They usually have a few extra if you miss the order.
- missceliespants@rollingincloth I think because I was a kid in the 80s my memories aren't as fond. That said, I'm looking back at photos of my mom and aunts have appreciate it more now.
- tasiapona@missceliespants okay thanks! 👏🏽
- missceliespants@tasiaponaa Actually, it's GCN in Canada I think 😀
- sewbusylizzyI need to find this online - sounds great!
- clairesewsI'm totally obsessed with buying that mag!!
- sharonmads@diaryofasewingfanatic thanks! I'll have to check online as Its been years since i found Burdas sold locally.
- diaryofasewingfanatic@sharonmads - let me know if you can't find it. I will be happy to send you a copy.
Log in to like or comment.