learninginhandYou can record your voice and make it into an audio QR code with Vocaroo. However, Vocaroo recordings expire after a few months and a recording’s page has ads. Another way to get audio online is to upload to Google Drive. Online-Voice-Recorder.com works in a web browser (requires Flash). But you can use a mobile app to record instead. After the audio is uploaded to Google Drive, right-click the file and click Get shareable link. Open a browser window and go to goqr.me. Select URL and paste into the text box. Your QR code is ready to download as a JPEG or PNG image file. Use that image on task cards, on slides, in documents—anywhere you want to put a QR code. When scanned, the link goes to a webpage with a Play button. And since it’s shared from your Google Drive, there are no ads and you have control over if and when it’s deleted.
- learninginhandIf a Play button does not appear after following the link or you receive some sort of error after scanning the code, click Download on the web page that opens. Then the MP3 file will play. #qrcodes #teachersofinstagram #gsuiteEdu #gsuited
- learninginhandThis works in just about the same way if you use Dropbox or OneDrive.
- josieskipper1I used Audio Boom. Do those expire?
- learninginhand@josieskipper1 I do not think AudioBoom recordings expire. 👍
- thewendywellsLove it!
- josieskipper1@learninginhand Good to know! Thank you! I'll have to give this a try as well! Thanks for the tutorial!
- luvmykindersYou always have such fantastic tips! Thanks for sharing!
- learnwholeheartThis is an awesome tip!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! I can't wait to use it to give audio directions for my ESL/ELL/ESOL students!
- townerceoLove this! Thanks for sharing
- mr_balcomThanks Tony! I've been using Vocaroo but didn't realize they expire!
- mrskkmitchellSo cool!!
- cyndidkOpinion and CLYP would also be good choices
- helloteacherladyCool! 👍🏼
Log in to like or comment.