the.travel.project. Royal Britannia . 🇮🇳
Meet 93 yr old Boman Kohinoor, owner of Britannia & Co Parsi restaurant 🇬🇧 Famous for his lifetime love of the British Royal Family, Boman is one of the stand out characters of our trip so far 💪🏼 Moments after we entered the restaurant he made a b-line for our table, introducing himself and asking where we were from. Happy with our answer, he produced his pride and joy - this laminated picture of him meeting Prince William and Kate Middleton. They had learnt of Boman's life long dedication to all things Royal during their India visit and had requested a meeting with him. Naturally Boman was chuffed with this. He went on to share a letter from the Queen with us before telling Jess she looked just like Kate (she definitely doesn't).
Another western couple entered and so off he went with his photos in hand to reproduce the repertoire. An absolute legend, he made the delicious Parsi food even more enjoyable. -----------------------------
Thanks for the tip @anahitadhondy. Our love for Parsi food and culture grows everyday 😍 😍
- anahitadhondy@India_exploreit it's a must must visit place. Don't leave without meeting him, trying the berry pulav and the caramel custard 👌😍
- tiffstraveljournalWow, love this story about local people
- travelholicsoulsI love listening this stories 💕
- hollyjanebakeI think this is my fav one yet 💜
- the.travel.project@simonjallison original bossman. Had a meeting with someone called Bosco the other day, couldn't stop imagining @santoswaring25 shouting his name!
- the.travel.project@tiffstraveljournal and @travelholicsouls thanks guys 🙏🏻
- the.travel.project@hollyjanebake you would have loved him, such a G ✨
- sailawayeuropeLove it!
- studio.kunalbhatiaHave you guys been to Bhau Daji Lad Museum yet? It's probably the most beautifully restored building in Bombay today!
- nickeey_designmylifeGreat one! 😊
- the.travel.project@sailawayeurope thanks guys 🙌🏻
- email@example.com we haven't, and now we've left Bombay 😔 will have to put it on the list for next time!
- the.travel.project@thevagabondstories really was!
- sunnydounyAmazing shot!
- morton_the_bearHow exciting! I love making new friends. Am happy to hear you are meeting such good people :)
- maryhelenmackBeautiful photos (not just this one, but all of them are absolutely amazing)
- the.travel.project@morton_the_bear so many good people 😍
- the.travel.project@maryhelenmack aww shuxx, thanks Mary Helen. So many cool things to snap out here! 😍
Log in to like or comment.