anisfivefootCamel thorn trees near Dune 45 in Sossussvlei, Namibia. The sand here is so fine that it gets into your clothes, your shoes, everything. Some days stay with you forever and this was one such day for me. I visited Namibia in February 2014, and in November that year I went to Singapore for a writers' festival. While packing my things in the hostel one day, I dropped my sandals and when I picked them up there were tiny grains of orange-coloured sand on the floor. Not too much- not exactly a mini sand dune - but enough to take me back to that day in the Namib.
- anisfivefoot#Africa #Namibia #ThisIsAfrica #Sossusvlei #Namib #orange #desert #explore #beautifuldestinations #letsgoeverywhere #bbctravel #lonelyplanet #GoThere #travelstoke #projectvacation #passionpassport #natgeotravelpic #viajar #voyage #voyager #MHNatGeoTravels
- adri.lageAmo viajar para lugares novos... mas sempre dá vontade de visitar os antigos, não é? 😃 😃 😃
- katpegimanaKinda reminds me of the Australian outback 😊 Love your pic
- firstname.lastname@example.org You're right, when you've visited a place you love, you keep wanting to go back ❤️
- anisfivefoot@katpegimana Thanks! Yes it does look kind of similar
- adventures_of_ollieadkinsCool pics , love the gallary
- anisfivefoot@adventures_of_ollieadkins Thank you!
- power_duo_expressLight yourself on fire with passion and people will come from miles to watch you burn. Love your profile!!💗
Log in to like or comment.