1dogwoofCan't help but feel a little somber today, but determined. Determined to teach my children well, about kindness and compassion, about fair play, equality and consent, while celebrating their sass, their smarts, and their sense of individuality. I feel conflicted because I don't want to create this "I'm only taking care of my own" bubble around us, but I know love has to start within, here with me and my family. Bubbles can grow and hope can float. I know I need to do my part in it all. #loveheals #responsibilities #parenting #life
- autumnleafletLove this post <3 and love her hat too. Do you have pattern? Thank you :)
- evanjuhbean1Awww ... Well said ❤️🙌🏼🙌🏼❤️
- throughmyeyez13I always say ignorance STOPS in my home. I will educate mine and hope from there it will spread. ☺️ well said ma'am
- liz306harveyBeautiful words. Thank you.💕
- nicspaceyLovely words @1dogwoof I think you may find that our children are going to be ok. Young people nowadays seem much more astute than we ever were at their age. My teen has a good grip on current events with no prompting from us and has some very good observations on what is right and wrong in the world.
- crochetnstuffWell said!
- sinanaymadelParenting! Very well said. Same struggle with me here almost everyday. Your daughter is so cute.
- 1dogwoof@autumnleaflet Thank you! The pattern is something I'm working and will publish soon!
- 1dogwoof@evanjuhbean1 @liz306harvey @crochetnstuff @sinanaymadel Thank you! ❤
- 1dogwoof@throughmyeyez13 We all have to start somewhere and where better than right at home! ❤❤
- 1dogwoof@nicspacey That's reassuring! But I think you must have taught them well, to be astute and have good common sense! 👍
- limepinkladyI can't wait for the pattern and love your words too thank you
Log in to like or comment.