carolineugmhSo this is what it looks like after one runs 13.1 miles. *
A bit of a #latergram, but I ran my first half marathon this weekend, and I am so grateful. I'm super slow but I stayed steady and surpassed my goal, so I'm happy! *
Running teaches me so much about life through endurance, perseverance, diligence, trust (in my body, in the plan), and hope. It's a way to take care of this body I've been given and praise God along the way. Plus, it's some quiet time to think, process, rejuvenate, and pray. #BecauseMomhoodAndLife 😊
Big thanks to my friend @jamieworley for the inspiration to train for a half marathon and do this one at the same time as her! (Check out her great fitness/wellness account - @runfitjamie!)
And massive thanks to my family for supporting and encouraging me!
Also, I'm totally wearing this medal for a week.
- carolineugmh#motherrunner #runnermama #strongmom
- ktfitmom9484Great work momma!! Keep up that awesome hustle!! 👏👏💪🏻💪🏻
- sandrapeoplesGreat job! I'd wear it for a week too! 🏅
- carolineugmh@sandrapeoples Hehe, thanks! I keep petting it and calling it "my precioussssss" 😉
- carolineugmh@ktfitmom9484 Thanks! 🏃
- carolineugmh@ldm1025 💪💪💪😂😂 (Thanks, friend!)
- ricbas1@carolineugmh did you know you can buy metals and even have your name engraved on it?? I have won so many races it's not even funny. #proudOfYou #way2Go
- runfitjamie❤️❤️❤️ I've threatened to sleep in my medal. 😉
- camilleandros🙌🏽 Way to be! So proud of you!
- jimmielanleyWow!! Fantastic!!
- carolinestarrroseGood for you!
- carolineugmh@ricbas1 Hah. I was wondering what you'd say to this. 😉
- carolineugmh@runfitjamie I'm pretty sure I will. 👍🏃💪
- carolineugmh@camilleandros Thanks so much, friend!
- carolineugmh@jimmielanley @sandybrooksfoster @carolinestarrrose Thanks so much, all!
Log in to like or comment.