borderfreetravelsSEAFOOD OBSESSION 🍽
Grilled limpets, or ‘lapas' in Portuguese, have been on my everyday appetizer order for each meal (I even went back for a second round on a few occasions😊). I can’t get enough of these mollusks. Only a few inches in size, typically found on rocky shores in clear water, and simply grilled with garlic and a squeeze of 🍋 , you’ll find LIMPETS on almost every menu here. I wanted to head out and try rounding up my own in the small fishing village of #Seixal on the north side of the island yesterday but the weather just wouldn’t allow. Maybe an excuse to come back again soon?
I’m not sure how I’m going to survive without these on the regular at home. What’s your favorite #seafoodfeast ? #VisitMaderia #SWsociety
- borderfreetravels@marvelintravel @alienchrisblog @diografic @londonkiwiemma Such a fab meal to end my trip
- borderfreetravels@travelblogneverseenbefore they were super yummy!
- borderfreetravels@luxurycolumnist they're so good! I need a return trip just for these again lol
- megstetzThese look delicious! I'll take a few dozen! 😉
- worldtravel.bugOh thank God! I feel more normal now! I LOOOOVe seafood too!
- eujatO.M.G. looks so good
- borderfreetravels@forksfootprints me too haha so good
- borderfreetravels@itshelbyduh @eujat they are excellent!
- mlcanha10My favorite dish in Madeira....it's soo good 😛😜
- sheyfmLove sea food! Looks amazing!
- janetnewenhamOh they look delicious
- eatmovemakeThis is similar to my day!
- littlesparkofwanderlustYum this looks delicious 😍
- lcyamaokagorgeous composition 😚
- nomadwomenThey do look good!
- ashandamesDelicious! 🍴💝
Log in to like or comment.