_whereisnikkiA traditional #Maasai hut - built solely from natural materials which are collected from the nearby area 🇹🇿
- _whereisnikki@thecultureist thanks! I'll be posting a blog on my experience there soon 😊
- _whereisnikki@outbound_in_africa definitely Tanzania 🇹🇿
- firstname.lastname@example.org thank you for the kind comment 💕
- _whereisnikki@angiesilverspoon I would love to go to Kenya 😊
- _whereisnikki@anjuliglobal I'm not sure I could! But I managed it for a night! 😊
- _whereisnikki@helloimkaley they are indeed!
- gabrielle.luiBest of the day
- twotravelsoulsLooooove your pictures 😍👏🏻
- cammiphamSo interesting. Thanks for sharing with us
- valerie_valiseSo much more efficient in some ways than all the products we use on our homes!
- dailyabenteuerWhat an amazing experience!
- weblogtheworldNice one!
- ourvandiarieslove this
- passportbitesImpressive! I love it 💚
- wanderer.journalNice photo ❤
- theunexaminedlife_Whaaat! This place is awesome :O how many huts are in the area?
- real_estate_queen1Great pics. I loved TZ
- amarildo.jsGreat shot @_whereisnikki. Please, tag #casasecasarios. Have a nice day..
Log in to like or comment.