missmarzipancom🍾Sparkling Rosé Granita (recipe below). Hands up if you appreciate snow cones, granitas, sorbets and the like (🙋🏻)! Or if you're a non-drinker (🙋🏻... I have been for over a decade myself)! If you place a tick in both of those boxes, this might be your thing! As made by the kids & I yesterday (shared on IG stories- ‼️EDIT: the story has timed out, so now it's just 3 kids, Depeche Mode & randomness😜), this granita was produced with minimal effort & some remaining non-alcoholic sparkling rosé by awesome @goddrycksverige 💕, that was kindly gifted for Thursday night's social media + charity fundraising event. This capture is dedicated to the undisputed queen of the one-hand-holding-a-glass-full-of-something-yummy shot, the incomparable @talinegabriel, a true artist and a wonderful human💕.
So, I have not 1, not 2, but **3** pieces of exciting news to share with you soon! Squee! I can't wait. But in the meantime, here's the recipe
400 ml alcohol-free sparkling rosé
100 ml frozen raspberries
1/2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
candied citrus fruit slices to serve
a splash of blood orange juice
To make the citrus slices, see way back in my feed to the lemon cupcakes with candied lemon. That's how I made these but I added some slow, low oven time to dry them faster and produce an extra glassy result.
Pour rosé into flat-bottomed freezer-safe dish.
Sprinkle over zest.
Drop in raspberries.
Freeze for 1.5 hours. Take out and run a fork through the mix to break it up. Refreeze for 30 minutes and repeat. Spoon granita into glasses and serve.
I plan to finish part 2 of the '50 things about me' blog post from a few months back, so I'm wondering, is there anything you want to know? (except why my cabin was searched on orders of a whip wielding dominatrix-style soldier at a Mongolian/Russian border crossing, as I have already covered that topic 😜😅). Anything at all. Shoot!
Loads of love and I hope you all had an amazing weekend🙏🏻!
Sad fact: as I shot this it started snowing outside 😭 I'm not cut out for this climate
#feedfeed #nonalcoholic #beautifulcuisines
- foodbymarsThat video thoughhhhh
- jlfuocoPretty little drink! 🍹 #yum
- osterkitchenLooks amazing! 😍💙
- thebalancedvegan_🙋🏼 hi! I'm a non-drinker and this looks gorgeous 💕
- ynaraoliveiraHow can you make money out of blogging? What are your hobbies?
- karinekollså inspo😍😍 @stineberthelsen
- klaraslifeMmmh looks heavenly 💕 wow the color is amazing!
- asaliabloggLovely 💘💘💘
- francy1412Wow!!! 💗💗💗
- morning_moringaThat looks so cool! Such a princess drink 💁🏼🍸
- wholesomedailyHow gorgeous! I could do with one of those , rather warm here today! Like you I haven't drunk in over 15 years and this delight looks like just the drink I need for those balmy summer BBQs! ⭐️⭐️⭐️😘 @missmarzipancom
- caileigh_belleGORGEOUS 💞💕✨😻😻😻
- veganwhatWow, this looks sparkly delicious! 😍😋💗
- semoalmalkiamazing ما شاء الله 😭💕💕💕
- qualityoverquantityblogThis looks delish!!
- fabulouslymadeupLove this shot!! The color pop is gorgeous, Marisa! 💖💖
- elkantlersOmg! Can I have a glass please😘💖
Log in to like or comment.