i_am_aileenGreat news! I've just been granted a 5-year multiple-entry tourist visa to Japan (and it only took 2 days to be approved!) ✨🇯🇵 I'll put up a visa guide soon for this on the blog!
I've been missing this amazing country since the last time I visited back in March... so I'm glad that I'm now able to visit it anytime that I want! That being said, I just booked a week-long trip ✈️ this end of November
I can't wait to share yet another adventure with you guys — soon!
- iamkaterina29@i_am_aileen i found it! Thank yuuu 😍 Are u a solo traveller? How are you taking beautiful photos of you? 🤗 Funny, but that's my worry -- on how to take photos of myself on my solo trip!? Haha 😓😅
- i_am_aileen@iamkaterina29 Aww thanks! Yes, I mostly travel solo. If I'm not with friends, I rely on strangers, my tripod (and self timer) and/or a stable flat surface HAHA anything is possible!
- iamkaterina29@i_am_aileen Wow! Great! You really inspired me! Thank you for the tips. ☺️ Like you, I am a filipina and I want to travel the world, and your blog will really help me to do that. 😘☺️
- chef_rafiHave many fun trips there!
- moon.house.bounce.house@i_am_aileen congrats!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I love Japan
- jvtoftLook good. Going to Tokyo my self next year :D
- howsbaliTotally rocks!
- wanderplzBeautiful shot!☺
- hjboteBreathtaking! 🍷
- chrystalakiOh gosh..are bamboo forests like this?
- i_am_aileen#arashiyama #japan #kyoto #asia #travel #bamboo #bamboogrove #nature #green #japanese #travelblogger #IamATraveler
- tromerosIs this real..? Amazing...
- emhgraphicsThis is beautiful!
Log in to like or comment.