wednesdaychefGood morning Austin! I'll be demo'ing how to make this gorgeous yeasted poppy seed faux-braid at the Texas Book Festival today! The demo starts at 2:30 at the Central Market Cooking Tent. Hope to see you there!
- timmazurek@ameliapmorris me too!!!
- meraviglia13@raqueschu you should go!
- whatjewwannaeatAre you doing any other events in Austin?
- ritaselepackThat picture looks good enough to est
- wednesdaychef@whatjewwannaeat yes, a panel discussion with @dinneralovestory tomorrow at 12:15!
- ameliapmorris@timmazurek are you gonna grind your own poppyseeds... if so, coffee grinder?
- shaunasever@ameliapmorris @timmazurek butting in to say I was considering coffee grinder for this one.
- timmazurek@shaunasever @ameliapmorris i will buy pre-ground.
- mitchneiderI must have this book!!
- foodbanjoGreat demonstration! Really enjoyed getting to see you make this. Hope to catch your panel tomorrow too!
- kensleygreuter@kllywtsnwlffr I saw this too late! So bummed! @wednesdaychef, are you stopping anywhere else here? I hope you have amazing time in Austin!
- kllywtsnwlffr@kensleygreuter I'm sure you didn't make it, but it breaks my heart that you two aren't meeting!!! @jupiterandback did you make it?
- scientistatrestI had resisted for so long but finally have caved. After my daughter asked to make this "bread that looks like a turtle shell.
- ameliapmorris@timmazurek @shaunasever hmmm Pre-ground. Interesting. 😉
- shaunasever@ameliapmorris @timmazurek He knows so many magical things, I'm learning. Let's all be more like Tim.
- wednesdaychef@timmazurek @shaunasever @ameliapmorris ok, just remember that pre-ground can sometimes be rancid...
- wednesdaychef@kensleygreuter today at 12:15!
- timmazurek@ameliapmorris @shaunasever @wednesdaychef i dont know what Amelia is going to do, but the ground at The Spice House are always good. #ameliashouldmovetochicago
- wednesdaychef@timmazurek perfect!! 👍🏻
- rose.of.venus@kelvinmarrion I can't believe I missed this !!!!!!!
Log in to like or comment.