annabel.fitStiff leg deadlift for the glutes & hamstrings. 💪
How to perform it: ▶ Keep your knees slightly bent (10-15 degrees) and grab the bar shoulder width apart. Push your hips back as far as possible while lowering the weight. & When you feel like you can't extend them any further, exhale, and move back towards the starting position.
The difference between a stiff leg deadlift and a normal deadlift is that you aren't bending your knees as much and you are focusing on pushing you hips back as much as you can to really hit those hamstrings. ⏸Things to keep in mind:
1⃣ Keeping the knees slightly bent rather than straight puts less stress on the knee joint. It's best to prevent future injuries. Although the bend in the knee should be as little as possible.
2⃣ There is no right depth. Everyone has different flexibility in their glutes. Some people can touch the weights on the ground, while others can only go past their knees. There is nothing wrong with that.
- annabel.fit#stiffleg #deadlift #hammies #glutes #ohmy #form #workout #germanvolume #training #progressing #gymlife #girlswholift #girlswithmuscle #lifting #happysaturday #mumbaifitness #indiafitness #fitfam #fitgirls
- isahilmathurLike a boss 😎 @annabel.fit
- email@example.com perfectly explained 👌🏼
- annabel.fit😊😊🙌 @ambarsood
- mukeshpillaifxSalute from the Global Entrepreneur Network!
- michaelroberts.coDon't stop!
Log in to like or comment.